If I see another magazine calling a celebrity a super mum just because she is fecking famous, I am going to go postal.
Life must be so tough when you have a bazillion dollars. Nannies to mother your kids when they aren't required for photo ops, chefs to feed you the right calorie controlled food, personal trainers to force you to work out so you can be a size 8 three weeks after baby, cleaners to clean your house and wash and iron your clothes. Assistants to tell you what you're doing today, dress you, do your hair, your makeup, your shopping and wipe your ass. Shit. Sounds hard. Of course you are a supermum!
Now come closer so I can stab you in the face.
Put your hand up if you are a regular mum and know what it's like to actually live your own life!
No comments:
Post a Comment