Saturday, 4 February 2012
Introducing Me
So...
My name is Jo.
I am currently 32 years old (2012)
I am married and have been for 13 years. To Jason.
I have 4 kids aged 12,11,2 and 8 months. They are May, Jack, Lucy and Ned.
I have been a mother (as you can see from the figures) since I was 20 years old.
I work (currently 25 hours a week) doing night-fill since I went back to work when Neddy was 4 months old.
My "real job" is Night-fill manager, looks like I might be heading back to this full time soon.
I have recently discovered sewing and I love it.
I have a little facebook business with my sister (Jennie)
I don't like washing, which in a household of six can be a problem and if you popped over to visit would usually find either the laundry full of dirty stuff or the dinning table covered in clean stuff (ok ok usually both)
I don't mind cooking as longs as its sort of quick
Can never, ever get every room in the house clean at the same time!
So...
I have thought about writing a blog (actually in my mind it's more like an actual book, and it becomes hugely successful and all the morning shows want to interview and Oprah restarts her show just so she can put the book on her book club list...unrealistic??) because I basically feel the need to rant all the time over many things.
One of my main rant inducing subjects are other mothers and their carry on over useless crap. Their need to be one up on each other even though the other mothers they are in such competition with are apparently their friends. Then there is the need to be doing it the hardest but more successfully than anyone else on the planet ever has! Now I know (because I have read many other blogs) that I am suppose to be in this gang, this mothers group united gang (lets call them MGUG) .And from what I can gather I could be an elder amongst the tribe. My small would grant me entry into the club and my older ones would give me wise owl status, allowing me to lord it over the "new recruits" to the world of mothering but I would rather do 60 loads of washing in a row than step foot in the club rooms of the mummy! I realise this attitude will not make my blog very popular with other mothers who are paid up members of MGUG and thank god for that.
Here to follow will be my random blogs about my life and general daily stuff and what I think about it all :)
Jo x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment