Washing update:
Laundry: filling up :(
Table: Fuller than yesterday :(
Ok so it's Sunday night everyone is in bed - for now, except me. I am sick with a cold that's giving me the shits. The house is a tip and I really should go to bed. Except I can't sleep because I am thinking about work. Working part time is not really cutting it financially with 4 kids so I am seriously thinking I need to go back to full time work, at night ...oh the joy, yay for me. Stupid thing is I actually enjoy most of my job so I keep thinking if I am going to work 25 hours a week anyway just filling, I should just go back to my real job full time and earn some decent money and that makes sense to me, and the thought of being comfortable again is very appealing . On the other hand I just want to stay home with the kids without being totally knackered all the time. Well, I think I need to do something this week, make a decision.... I'll let you know :(
Ps, I've lost a kilo, one crappy hard fought kilo, yay only like 19kg to go :s
Jo x
No comments:
Post a Comment